Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's been a while~I'm back.....for now XD




























It's my term break now~ and of course i'm bored, and u're bored too if not u wont be reading my blog too right? XD


Well it's my 20th buffday yesterday~ my gosh~~~~~!!! i'm freaking 20th O.O~ so many things i can do already whn i'm 20th~ nyek nyek nyek~ cant wait till 21st ~



4/08/09 around 11.30pm , baby arrived with a cake on his hand ( i know he's coming anyway coz ada org "chuan bao" liao his plan HA HA HA ~~) and a present of course~ whn we see each other we jz kept laughing, i thought, tat person who burst his bubbble is gonna screw XD ~


so we wait till 12am thn cut cake, makan cake, henry left thn bed~ XD



5/08/09 woke up at around 9.30, coz i'll be meeting up with yiu yiu and ah lun to have lunch, must get up early, dun wanna be late kan? thn around 12pm they arrived and brought me to E-west makan~ hmmm~ quite nice there de food~ and they handed me a ribbon-wrapped box, wonder what's inside huh? and a lovely card =) then we headed to citymall, saw maguro~ unfortunately....CITYMALL NO CURRENT~ WTF?? on my bday? nonononono~~ guess what? they fetched me home, hang a while thn they left ~ such a lovely lunch =)




AGAIN~ guess what????? my house oso no current~~~~~~ SCREW YOU JABATAN ELECTRIC


THEN, i was told my baby was sick~ he also smsed me he went home for some rest, wish i can go for a visit that time T.T poor thing~ but then he was ok lah~ phewww



At night, went dinner at japanese restaurant Yoshimi~so nice o0 the bento T.T ~ rm20 each oso la.....kesian henry XD~ thn gai gai a while met up with yiu them and we go watch G.I Joe ~ FUIIIYOOHHH MUST WATCH YA GUYS~ and dun blink ur eyes too much, u will miss a few scenes if u do that~ TRUE wad~


then dear fetch me home, when i went into my room, i saw a box of Ferrero Rocher on my rack, of coz i stared at it for a few secs then i realized it's from my BROTHER~ MY BROTHER???? MY BROTHER ?? awwww so sweet, i was speechless and henry di belakang kept teasing me sissshhh~



Quite a heart warming bday this year and i love it, and guys thx for all the bday wishes ya~!!





















3 comments:

James said...

lol..ya i was bored...
and ended up reading this XD
finally update ur blog jor
had a nice birthday :)
20 luhh~ uiseseh
so fast la u all..arghh

无限的爱 said...

lol...nasib tidak kena screw...

vuns said...

OMG~!!
i forgot to sing you a birthday song~!!
chiu..~!! dont know what i was thinking that night... zzzz
i was planning to sign a bufday song to you de... OMG~~ stress... forgot..
pls forget that i was your fren~!!...... mau mood ehg..