Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's been a while...*Friend-sick*

Last night,tossed and turned on the bed...guess that sandman didnt come and sprinkle his dust on me,cant sleep at all...and then kazaf sms me~ from that moment,all the pieces of our memories flashed thorugh my mind,tears begun pouring down like it never stop. YES,I miss my friends, miss them BADLY~!!!
I wet my pillow,I used almost a packet of tissue wipping my tears away....it's been a while I didnt cry like that already~Without you guys by my side,I'm helpless and lonely...
You guys are like part of my life,who i share EVERYTHING with,love u guys xoxo*
Looking foward to "piak" 酒 with you guys again~~~~~~

Just then, my phone came a sms...."老婆不要忘记你还有我哦" so sweet~~~*



April*,Cheryl*,Me*,Yiu*,Kazaf*,Nora*


Almost left out dearest Vivian XD~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss u too...